Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Condescension and Blisters

I worked my ass off today in my opinion, but Nick swears it's still there. My feet are killing me. They're in a world of hurt that I haven't felt in months. I tried my damnedest to do everything right today and I'll be damned if my boss didn't smash my ass to bits constantly.

By the time I got home, I was fuming and Nick kept protesting that I was screaming at him. I hate when he says I'm screaming at him because I'm never screaming at him, just to him. He made blueberry muffins to calm himself, I guess, but hey, I'm benefiting so I don't care.

Customers complimented me all day on my skin and how "beautiful" it is. It made me extremely uncomfortable because in my opinion my skin looks shitty right now. They're like, "You don't know what it's like to have bad skin!" You're right. I don't. But you don't know what it's like to be the only fat girl in Denver. I WIN!!!

Nick is going to be repeating this damned Family Guy sketch all night now. It's the one where Peter thinks Richard Gere is hiding the last Easter egg in his butt. He loves this episode. He's so cute.

So I'm not sure if I want to melt my feet off in the tub or weep that I can't have hummus and meat pies from Zeus. God damn it...when I have a paycheck I can waste, I'm going to eat a massive amount of Greek food. Like, I want hummus underneath my fingernails and the smell of schwarma that won't wash out of my hands. I hate being poor.

No comments:

Post a Comment