Monday, June 28, 2010

GET Into the Groove!!!

Okay, so MAC's new In The Groove collection is full of beautiful, happy shiny things! These are the things in particular that I want:

Go For It cremesheen lipstick: It's a mid-tone blue purple shade of amazing. I'm hoping that if I concealer the heck out of my lips, it will really be this color!
You've Got It - A silvery-grey cremesheen gloss. I picture myself with too much lipliner, a thick black kohl eye liner, and this lipgloss.
Togetherness mineralize eyeshadow trio: It has a light purple, a medium purple, and a grey and it's ten kinds of beautiful!
Hang Loose mineralize blush duo: So what I love about this blush (I think it's my favorite thing in the collection) is that it's a bright pink AND a lavender.

The minute this collection comes out in store, I am going to be all over it. LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment